Sunday 12 October 2014

MANI MONDAY- CLINIQUE A DIFFERENT NAIL ENAMEL


Today's nail look has been created using a little Clinique freebie polish that I got a few months ago. Clinique claims that this is an allergy free polish suitable for the most sensitive of skins. I think that this is the colour "Happy" although it doesn't say the shade on the bottle. 
The polish goes on really smoothly without going gloopy and dries to a super glossy finish.
A cute accent nail with polka dots was created using the Sally Hansen nail art pen. 
Excuse the one chipped nail in the pic...not sure what I did for that to happen.
Last time I wore this polish it lasted nearly 3 days without chipping! 

Products used:


Have you tried out Clinique nail enamel? 
I wouldn't mind the bright pink shade called "Hi Sweetie"...it's very me!

Thanks for reading my lovelies! 






No comments:

Post a Comment