Sunday 16 November 2014

CUSTOM MAC PALETTE


After envying people's MAC eye shadow collection on Pinterest I decided to make my own MAC eye palette- what can I say, I'm easily influenced by pretty images!
 They are super easy to create online where you can buy the palette case and all the single pro-pan eye shadows to go inside. 
I went for a 4 pan palette and the lovely thing about these is that they slot in using magnets which makes them easy to remove and pop back in again. 
This is super handy if you want to change up the colours in the palette. 
The palette itself is reasonably priced at £5 and they come in different sizes from 2 shadows to 15!

Pro-Palette Eye shadow x4 can be bought here.


The shades I went for are :

Stars 'N' Rockets              All That Glitters
Pink Freeze                      Dazzlelight

Stars 'N' Rockets and Pink Freeze are purple / pink hues while All That Glitters and Dazzelight are great neutral shades. 
Now you might be wondering how I came to these choices seeing as there are loads and loads of colours and finishes to pick from. Well, I came across a picture on Pinterest that had every single shade available which led me to a blog post with all the info I needed. 
It is also easy to do a quick search of "MAC eyeshadow swatches" which will bring up many shades swatched on different skintones. 


The eyeshadow pans themselves cost £10 each and they slot into the palette holes with ease. So far I am enjoying using the palette as it's really clean and professional looking and the slim design makes it easy to pop into my make-up bag.

I'm already eyeing up more colours from the range...it seems that a girl can never have enough eyeshadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment