Sunday 15 February 2015

PAPERCHASE HAUL


So this is the story of how Paperchase lured me into their shop by putting all things cat directly by the entrance...it was literally like human catnip for my crazy cat lady self!

GEEK KITTY COLLECTION

 Now I could have probably bought the lot but instead I opted for a few select pieces from this delightful collection. It was difficult to pick as there is so much that I "need" but in the end I went for a few stationary bits and a cute little mug.


Look at it all! Ahhhh!

You know it's all about the cats, about the cats....



Geek Kitty Mug in Box £6.00

Geek Kitty Fold-out Sticky Notes £3.50

Geek Kitty Pass Case £5.00

Geek Kitty Gel Pens £4.00

Geek Kitty Cat Highlighters £3.50


This collection is new for spring and should be available in store but you can get some bits online.

Have you purchased anything from this wonderful collection?





No comments:

Post a Comment