Sunday 30 November 2014

CHRISTMAS JUMPERS!


My favourite time of the year is nearly upon us! Woohoo!
To get myself even more excited I have been looking at Christmas jumpers and I have bought two already...Think that this will probably be it as I still have some from last year. 

They're both from Topshop who has come up with some jumpers that aren't too in-your-face (or at least that's what I think!).
The first one is a super cute light grey sweat top with the slogan "seasons greetings" on the front. It has cute sequin stars and red fold over cuffs at the end of the sleeves. It's a baggy fit which is super comfy to wear!

The second is a charcoal grey super soft jumper with sequin applique Christmas trees on the body and arms. This beauty has 6% wool making it really cosy and warm despite the material being quite thin.


I can't wait to wear these out and about along with the rest of my Christmas themed clothes! Yes I have socks and lounge wear bottoms too! 


If you're after some more inspiration Cosmopolitan Magazine has a good article to get you in the festive jumper mood which can be found here!

I would love to see your Christmas jumpers!
#fromfifiwithlove and share your pics on Twitter & Instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment