Monday 19 January 2015

MANI MONDAY- ALEXA CASHMERE PINK



My nails had a little break over the past week after having them in glitter all through December and well into the new year so all I had on was a base coat.
This is a more muted nail look with no jazzyness created by the Alexa Cashmere Pink which I got in a set at Christmas. I like this colour more than I expected and it went on really smoothly- this my first experience of the new bottle and brush design and so far all I love it (apart from the elevated price)!
The polish dried with a slight texture which I suppose is meant to resemble a cashmere jumper.



Products used:

 Nourishes and hydrates the nails and cuticles.

This base is for weak, peeling and bendy nails.

A soft pearly pink polish.



I must say that I am super impressed with my nail painting this time and I have nearly mastered applying polish without getting it all over my cuticles! Hurray for Youtube tutorials!
 Thanks for reading my #manimonday!

No comments:

Post a Comment